Community Development Grant Guidelines
Eligible programs should meet the following requirements:
- Run for a minimum of 5 hours total
- Consist of at least 5 sessions
- Include a minimum of 25 participants aged 4–18 years old
- Remove barriers to participation for kids from families in financial need
Long-Term Athlete Development and Quality Sport
Jumpstart strives to support quality sports and physical recreational programming by funding programs that align with the Sport for Life Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) Framework. Applicants should review the LTAD framework and identify how their proposed programming aligns with the development stages specific to the sport and age of their participants.
Fully completed applications must be submitted by December 1, 2020 for programs starting between January 1, 2021 - April 30, 20201. Applications received past this due date will not be considered.
Disbursement of Funds
Funds will be disbursed in two intervals for approved grants:
- 30% upon acceptance, prior to program start date
- 70% upon submission of child data